Komfovent Verso Commercial Heat Recovery Units
These units are specified directly to your projects, please contact our team on 028 2827 5150
Verso units are designed for efficient ventilation and are suitable for various types of projects. You can choose a unified unit from the version standard series, or pro which can be specifically tailored to meet your requirements. Large number of configurations (vertical, horizontal, flat, and universal type with rotary or plate heat exchangers) allow you to always select optimal and most efficient solution.
Non-freezing rotary heat exchangers efficiently recovery heat and cold, they control the humidity and provide comfort throughout the year.
Ultra-premium efficient IE5 class PM fan motors minimize power consumption and ensure durability of the unit.
Energy Saving Technologies
Units are equipped with the most efficient and advanced technical solutions: high efficiency PM/EC of ultra and premium classes, non-freezing condensing and sorption rotary heat exchangers, high efficiency counter flow heat exchangers, high surface area air filters. All of these solutions greatly reduce operational costs and shorten playback time.
- Unit capacity 100-8000m3/h
- R models feature a rotary heat exchanger
- CF models feature a counterflow plate heat exchanger
- Supply air unit verso S
- Vertical, horizontal, flat, or universal applications
- Compact design
- Specifically tailored to meet your requirements. This series offers large number of configurations and integrated c5 control system
- Unit capacity 1000-40000 m3/h
- 10 basic sizes for various combinations
- Professionally convenient software
- Selection of desired heat exchanger, fan, heater/cooler
In Verso series unit plug type fans are used, so, unit are silent and use electricity effectively. The fans are valanced statically and dynamically, based on the ISO 1940 standard; therefore, unit vibration is minimal and meets all requirements
- Highest energy efficiency – 93%
- Ultra-premium IE5 performance class according to IEC
- Compact dimensions and low weight
- Wide range of regulation while maintaining high performance
- Low heat dissipation
- Reliability and durability
- The shortest payback times
- The highest efficiency of the wheel with backward curved blades
- Static efficiency up to 80%
- Statically and dynamically balanced in accordance with the standard ISO1940
- Metal – composite, aluminium, or painted steel
Convenient and Safe
Unit design assures effective transportation and easy installation. Separate parts are compacts, without projecting parts; therefore, it is easy to transport them to a designated area of the building, where they are later assembled. Finished air handling units are delivered to the customer in packages that are ready to be transported.
Filters, fans, heat exchangers, coolers and other components are easily accessible during use; if necessary, they can easily be replaced. A new filter clamping mechanism not only assures tightness, but also essentially simplifies filter change procedure.
Unit doors are mounted with firm and aesthetic-looking hinges and are locked with convenient and elegant locks. Door deals are made of firm and elastic foam-type gaskets, which are automatically fastened to the door by the newest machinery and are long-lasting and hermetic.
Effective and Universal
Unit walls are made of galvanized steel sheet with 50mm thickness insulation. This assures not only effective heat and noise insulation, but also a high level of fire resistance. Air handling unit accessories - external grilles for supply/exhaust vents, hood, and roof - allow installing unit outside.