Nuaire Xboxer XBC-15 Commercial Heat Exchange Unit - (Price Varies Upon Appraisal)
Standard model is available, additional units with extras are available include the electric preheater model and the Low-Pressure Hot Water (LPHW) heater model.
Supplied with terminal box for supply and extract fan motor wiring and for interfacing to custom built control panels
Nuaire XBC range of high efficiency heat recovery ventilation units designed for ceiling void applications and are suitable for external use with weather roof.
Designed to save energy, improve indoor air quality, and provide the lowest noise breakout when used with Nuaire matched attenuators.
Please note that all XBC units are supplied as eft hand units as standard, unless other wise stated on your order.
- High heat exchange efficiency - Up to 95%
- Low noise
- Units are aluzinc, asymmetric, high mass, double skinned wall construction with specialist acoustic treatment
- Compact & flexible - lowest case height (by duty) with unique supply/extract are on unit centreline,
- intake/extract connections are configurable on site to either side of the unit.
- Optimum performance – Backward curved impellers and IP54 EC motors provide low specific fan powers and step-less speed control without tonal noise generation. Blowers are ErP 2015 compliant.
- The unit is designed for side access as standard and must be installed with a minimum of 260mm clearance from a wall or barrier. This will provide access to filters, coil, fan, heat exchanger condensate tray and pump.
- Up to 75% efficient
- Voltage / Phase / Frequency – 230V / 1 phase / 50 Hz
- Input Power (W) - 160
- Max operating temperature – 60°C
- Maximum fan speed (RPM) - 4000
- Unit Weight (kg) – 195
- Sound level @3m dB(A) – 26 – 51
- G4 extract and supply filters
- Counter plate heat exchanger
- 100% bypass
L x W x D – 1600mm x 1000mm x 260mm
Benefits of working with BPC Ventilation
- Number 1 leading MVHR and ventilation system specialists
- Large range of systems for domestic and commercial applications
- Authorised Nuaire distributors
- In-house design service
- Full technical support
- 1000s of products in stock in our own warehouse
- Large showroom with working units on display
- Installer network throughout the UK and Ireland
- All systems comply to all the latest building control regulations