Rectangular 204mm x 60mm Fire Collar Range
- The Fire Collar range is a popular solution to prevent the spread of fire by plastic ductwork through concrete walls and floors when you cannot concrete in a sleeve
- Intumescent Fire Collars prevent the spread of fire, smoke and hot gases through plastic pipes which go through fire compartment walls and floors.
- They contain intumescent material which reacts under the influence of heat to exert pressure on the pipe as it softens to form a carbonaceous char which provides an effective insulation plug thus preventing smoke and fire passing through to the adjoining compartment.
- They have built in fixing brackets which are used to secure it to the structure using the sleeve anchors supplied.
- Stainless steel casing with soffit mounted seals
- Reduced wall thickness for ease of installation in confined spaces
- Suitable for hollow construction, partitions etc.
- Corrosion resistant
- Round versions also available
- Fire Rating: 30 minutes