Vent Axia Lo-Carbon Multivent MVDC-MS Kit - VMSMEVPK
Please note - You can purchase the MEV unit with or without the ductwork on this listing and the Unit and room ducting kits include the MEV unit
The Multivent continuous mechanical extract ventilation range is designed for the simultaneous extraction of up to several bathrooms/ Wet Rooms to a centrally positioned unit normally installed in the attic space
Complete DIY Kit of a Vent Axia MVDS-MS multiple room extraction unit with insulated Flexible Ducting and fittings suitable for extraction of 7 separate areas
Our Comprehensive Diy Kits have everything you should require to install the system to building control regulations
Please note -
You can purchase the unit with or without the ductwork on this listing and the Unit and room ducting kits include the unit
This kit can amended if required (please contact us)
- Vent Axia MVDC-MS multi room extraction unit
- installation kit
- Free Technical support by our inhouse technical team (multiple telephone lines)
- Kits and products are in stock ready for delivery
- Any products not required can be returned for full refund (excluding return delivery cost)
- Any extra products required will be discounted to the Kit Price (excluding delivery)
- Price Guarantee - We will guarantee the lowest cost for this top quality system
Vent Axia Lo-Carbon Multivent MVDC-MS unit - 437634
With a DC motor the Multispeed Multivent is one of the most efficient central extract units in the UK. The Multivent MVDC MS offers the option of ‘Close Control’ both in the residential and the commercial sectors .
Extended guarantee to 5 years is offered on the MVDC LoWatt energy saving motor.
- Variable speed settings
- Max Airflow of 350m3/h
- Best in class Specific Fan Power (SFP) as low as 0.15 wls
- Dimensions (mm) 340 long x 310 wide x 249 high
- Ultra quiet - acoustically lined for low noise levels
- Fitted with four extract 125 or 100mm diameter spigots allowing quick connection to ducts
- Recognised in SAP Appendix Q
- Complies with Building ADF (System 3)
- Option of wall, ceiling and loft mounting
- Improved controllability
- Switched Live Boost connection
- Fully variable normal and boost speeds
- Fully serviceable unit with all parts accessible
- 2 year standard or optional 5-year parts warranty:
The potentiometer controlled speed selector allows accurate setting of airflow
The unit has 2 fully variable speeds for trickle and boost, with an inbuilt humidistat activation for the boost speed.
A switched live (LS) can also be used to select boost speed when wired through an Isolator Relay (Part No. 442030 - not supplied).
An additional third speed (purge) is available using a second switched live connection.
PVC outer casing with an acoustic lining is included as standard, ensuring minimum noise levels.
The unit has Long life, low energy multispeed DC motor
ceiling, wall or floor Installation is recommended
ISOLATOR RELAY CONTROLLER, VENT-AXIA PART NUMBER 442030
Benefits of working with BPC Ventilation
- Authorised Vent Axia distributors
- In-House design service
- In-House Technical support
- Specialists in easy to install DIY systems
- 1000s of products in stock in our own warehouse
- Large showroom with working units on display
- Installer network throughout the UK and Ireland
- All systems comply to all the latest building control regulations
- 0% Finance available
- Ducting Kits
Vent Axia Multivent MVDC-MS Kit - VMSMEVPK
List of Products in Kit
part number Description 2 point kit 3 point kit 4 point kit 5 point kit 437634 Multivent MVDC-MS 1 1 1 1 MW124 125mm Metal extract valve 3 3 4 5 C125 125mm pipe connector 1 2 3 4 GPVC125W 125mm PVC external grille (white) 1 1 1 1 IFD125 125mm Insulated flexible ducting X 10 Meter 1 2 2 3 ST75 Roll 75mm x 10m silver foil tape 1 1 1 1 JC160 Jubilee clip 100-150mm (pack 10) 1 1 1 2 T125 125mm T piece 0 0 1 2
- Technical Specification
Technical Information on the MVDC-MS
A B C D E F G H I J 340 72.5 25 15 360 214 310 249 150 85
- Download Documentation
- Further Information
(MEV) systems provide continuous ventilation from up to 7 batrooms .
Centralised mechanical extract systems (c-MEV) also known as a Multipoint and Central Extract System draw moisture-laden air from multiple wet rooms of a property, Essentially the concept is to provide simultaneous, low level extraction from kitchens, bathrooms, shower rooms, utility rooms and toilets to a central extract fan typically located in a loft space or hallway cupboard via a system of ductwork and grilles to control humidity levels.. The extracted air is then normally discharged to outside via a single duct and grille/cowl.
Decentralised mechanical extract fan (d-MEV) also known as a continious running fan is perfect for single applications such as bathroom, kitchens or utility rooms if a (c-MEV) is not suitable
As this type of system has to work 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, low noise levels and reliability are critical.
Our MEV systems are cost-effective and offer many benefits to home-owners:
Elimination of condensation dampness
Healthier living environment
Removal of musty odours
Low running costs and low-energy operation
Easy installation and low maintenance
MEV Suitable Applications:
Ideal apartment ventilation solution where there is possibly only one external wall.
Homes with more than one wet room.
Building Control System 3
Building Regulation Part F - System 3 covers continuous mechanical extract ventilation (MEV). This can be either a whole house centralised MEV system, or localised decentralised MEV fan.
Current Building regulation requires such systems be designed to provide background extraction at a rate equating to approximately 0.3 to 0.5 air changes per hour or individual room rates of 13 kitchen,and 8l/s for bathrooms (whatever higher is used) with the ability to boost by approx 25% for times when increased ventilation is required e.g. during cooking.
Replacement air is normally able to be provided via structural air leakage with older buildings above 5ma@50Pa or if the home is built to good airtight standards with background ventilation openings like trickle vents and wall vent having a minimum equivalent area of 2500 mm2 should be fitted in each room, except wet rooms, from which air is extracted
Always refer to your local building contro regulations as this information can change.
- £111.89 including VAT Excluding VAT £93.24including VAT
- £69.55 including VAT Excluding VAT £57.96including VAT
BPC have years of experience in delivering equipment around the UK and other Worldwide destinations. Our dedicated dispatch team work hard to ensure the highest standards are met so that your goods arrive on-time and in pristine condition.
Our market knowledge and experience allow us to match our service to meet your requirements swiftly and safely.
We offer free delivery on any order over £200 to any mainland UK or Ireland address
Worldwide delivery is possible on almost all our products at low costs, delivery to countries outside the EU are normally delivered to the nearest customs office, port or terminal for the purchaser to collect and complete custom clearance.
Please contact us to confirm shipping cost and availability.
Delivery is available within 48-72 hrs, depending on method of transport, for hundreds of stock items.
Customers receiving a pallet delivery will be emailed on day of dispatch advising of delivery date. Parcel deliveries will be notified via email or SMS directly from DPD.
These checks are part of a unique commitment to building relationships with customers, understanding their specific delivery needs and responding to them positively and promptly.
We deliver on Service
- Key components such as ductwork and fittings plus the most popular selling MVHR units are kept in stock in our UK-based warehouse, which means that you receive the best possible delivery dates.
- All goods are expertly packed by a professional team so that your equipment is received in pristine condition ready for installation.
- All deliveries co-ordinated to suit your specific requirements and construction programme.
We only use the couriers with the highest standard of service that include
- Liam Connolly (Roadfreight) Ltd
- Speedy Freight