The Vent Axia Lo-Carbon Quadra Ventilation for any room
The Lo-Carbon Quadra offers a single fan suitable for surface or flush mounting.
Low speed selectable between 6, 9 and 12l/s and high between 15, 30 and 60l/s all with through the wall or two ducted selections to ensure installed performance is met. It is also one of the most unobtrusive centrifugal kitchen fans available. The front cover design also provides no area for dirt to build up so it stays looking better for longer.
The Lo-Carbon Quadra SELV has been designed to meet building requirements where there is a need to fit in Zone 1 containing a fixed bath or shower according to IEE wiring regulations.
The Lo-Carbon Quadra SELV can be safely installed within the spray area with the 24VDC Safety Isolating Power Supply situated away from the spray zone and out of reach of the person using the facility. With discrete aesthetics and low noise levels due to an accurately balanced impeller
- Meets current Building Regulations Approved Document F & L for intermittent or continuous use
- Recognised in SAP PCDB - Low SFP on PCDB 0.38 W/l/s
- 100mm circular spigot for easy installation and replacement of any existing fan - flush or surface mount
- Filterless technology and maintenance free
- Lo-Carbon motors offering 90% energy savings and long life
- Motor cassette cartridge for simple replacement
- Integral day-logger (option on SELV models)
- 5 Year Motor Guarantee
- IPX4 rated - IPX7 rated (SELV)
- Suitable for wall, ceiling and panel mounting
- Dimensions mm 230 x 260 x 112
Benefits of working with BPC Ventilation
- Authorised Vent Axia distributors
- In-House design service
- In-House Technical support
- Specialists in easy to install DIY systems
- 1000s of products in stock in our own warehouse
- Large showroom with working units on display
- Installer network throughout the UK and Ireland
- All systems comply to all the latest building control regulations
- 0% Finance available
- Download Documentation
BPC have years of experience in delivering equipment around the UK and other Worldwide destinations. Our dedicated customer service team work hard to ensure the highest standards are met so that your goods arrive on-time and in pristine condition.
Our market knowledge and experience allow us to match our service to meet your requirements swiftly and safely.
We offer free delivery on any order over £200 to any mainland UK or Ireland address
Worldwide delivery is possible on almost all our products at very low delivery costs, Delivery to countries outside the EU are normally delivered to the nearest customs office, port or terminal for the purchaser to collect and complete custom clearance
Please contact us to confirm shipping cost and availability
Delivery is available within 48 hrs in most cases for hundreds of stock items. Our customer service teams always contact customers to confirm when delivery is required and to check that the goods can be received. Any problem from the customer’s end is accommodated and arrangements changed.
These checks are part of a unique commitment to building relationships with customers, understanding their specific delivery needs and responding to them positively and promptly.
We deliver on Service
- Key components such as Ductwork and fittings plus the most popular selling MVHR units are kept in stock in our UK-based warehouse, which means that you receive the best possible delivery dates.
- All goods are expertly packed by a professional team so that your equipment is received in pristine condition ready for installation.
- All deliveries co-ordinated to suit your specific requirements and construction programme.
- Specialist team fully conversant with all documentation requirements for a smooth order and delivery service.
We only use the couriers with the highest standard of service that include
- Pallet Network
- Speedy freight